Simple Constipation Home Remedy A Great Costiveness Relief
Constipation – sounds familiar? Do you know that a simple constipation home remedy can aid your digestion and helps prevent the problem a lot?
There are many natural constipation remedies known and some of them will bring relief for your problem, too.
Any idea what might help you? No problem! On natural-juicing-remedies.com we bring you a wide range of valuable natural cures and home remedies for costiveness.
It is important to distinguish acute (recent onset) from chronic constipation (long duration).
The evaluation of the chronic costiveness may not be urgent. Before you go to a doctor, you should perhaps change your lifestyle and try different natural remedies. For relieving constipation caused by unhealthy lifestyle and inappropriate nutrition, you should change your living habits.
Constipation Prevention and Treatment Tips
Foods That Relieve Constipation
Add fibers to your diet. The best natural sources are fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Fibers soften the stool and they help keep bowel movement.
Avoid Getting Dehydrated
Liquid, especially water is a simple but effective constipation home remedy. It moistens the stool that is stopped in the guts and the elimination becomes easier.
Drinks containing magnesium salt are also recommended for the
Massage your stomach clockwise. It also helps to draw your feet to your breast chest and hold them in this position for a couple of minutes.
Be Physically Active
Exercise should be an important part of treatment for constipation. Be active; do not forget about the exercise. It will stimulate your digestion; and firmer stomach muscles will benefit to a better bowel movement.
Take Your Time
Do not hold back the stool. If you feel, that you have to go to the bathroom, do it immediately. Try to relax yourself and try not to strain too hard.
You haven’t found your constipation home remedy yet? Don’t worry, we’re getting there. Here are many
Home Remedies to Help You Relieve Constipation Naturally
• A recipe for a simple yet effective constipation home remedy:
Pour some water over a few dry plums or figs and leave them over night. Eat the plums or the figs in the morning and drink the water.
This is an affective constipation cure. Nevertheless, by chronic constipation, you should repeat this treatment for at least one month.
• Consume cereals, bran, linseed, and sesame.
• Add unprocessed bran into your favorite cereal in the morning. Start with adding just one teaspoon and work your way up to two tablespoons each morning.
• Take 1-2 tablespoons of flaxseeds with a lot of water right after lunch or dinner.
• Eat a handful of raw, unsalted sunflower seeds daily; they have been known to accelerate regular bowel movements.
• Different types of herbal tea are known cures for constipation. We recommend tea made of elder, hip, hibiscus, horsetail, and corn hair.
• Olive oil is a simple cure for constipation. Add one teaspoon of olive oil to juice made of one lemon. Drink this mixture on an empty stomach for three weeks. Make a break for a week and repeat it if necessary.
• Eat at least three raw fruits a day.
• Eat raw vegetables and fruits, especially apples and kiwis.
• Certain fruits are great natural remedies for constipation. Eat prunes, apricots, pears, grapes, papayas, and drink orange juice.
• Try to eat three prunes and three apricots in the morning and in the evening.
• An apple is known constipation home remedy. Eat one apple at least two hours after dinner.
• Eat two small raw beet roots in the morning, and you can expect bowel movement in 12 hours.
• Bael fruit can also cure constipation. When eaten raw is a natural laxative that cleans and tones the intestines.
• Exacarole and spanish onions are great natural laxatives and so efficient natural cures for constipation. You should eat them raw in order to obtain the most benefits.
• Eat one baked apple with bread or pap from cooked wheat per day until constipation is relieved.
• Raw sauerkraut is also an effective home remedy for constipation since it contains good bacteria that will aid digestion and act as a laxative.
• Cabbage is an amazing constipation home remedy. It provides the roughage, i.e. indigestible material, which is essential for stimulating intestines for the proper action of the bowels.
A meal of raw cabbage is an excellent natural remedy for constipation. It acts immediately without any adverse after effects. This meal can be prepared by adding a little salt, black pepper, and lemon juice to finely chopped raw cabbage.
• Eat fresh garlic every day; it is a relief for constipation whether garlic is cooked or raw.
• Okra and raw spinach can act as mild laxatives.
• Efficient constipation home remedy is magnesium rich mineral water, even more if it is warm. So, warm it up and drink 2 - 3 dl in the morning, on an empty stomach.
Smoothies and juices, prepared from fresh fruits and vegetables, are one of the best ways to deal with a person's constipation problem. These refreshing drinks are full of dietary fibres and fluids that can alleviate any constipation issue.
The fibers will add bulk to the stool and the fluids will soften the stool. Juices easily go to the colon - cleanse it and induce peristaltic action. Thus results an easy passage of waste and toxins out of the body.
Follow the link and find out which are the best vegetables, fruits, dietary supplements, and herbs for delicious liquid Constipation Home Remedy.
Tested Solutions for the Toughest Constipation
Proven guidelines on how to relieve and prevent constipation
by Mrs. Virginia Sturm
If you suffer from constipation, if you are sick of laxatives, which help only temporarily, if you are looking for
a permanent solution to your problem, this eBook is all you have been looking for. It is packed with information
about simple yet effective remedies and treatments for constipation. They have already helped many people,
and they can surely help you solve your problem, too.
How? Very simple!
Just Follow This Link and Get Constipation Relief Now!
This website is for informational purposes only. Based on information on this site you cannot give up medical attention. You should consult your doctor or other health care provider before you start with any new diet or treatment.