Recipes for Delicious and Healthy Raw Chocolate Cakes
We bring you divine free recipes for raw chocolate cakes, which will surely feed your body and soul.
Who does not like chocolate? There are many tastes and forms and it’s really hard to stay away from it. A question is – how much and which chocolate type is still healthy to eat?
On natural-juicing-remedies.com we present recipes, which solve the dilemma. With combinations of various healthy chocolate types, amazing superfoods, and efficient health supplements you can prepare yummy raw chocolate tea party cakes.
These healthy raw chocolate cakes you can enjoy without a guilty conscience. On a contrary, due to awesome all natural ingredients they are a rich source of healthy nutritious substances. When enjoying them, you will do yourself a big favor.
Amazing Recipes for Raw Chocolate Cakes
By Mrs. Savina A. Ritter, a face force yoga master, a writer, and nutritionist:
Open Heart - Best Chocolate Cake Recipe
• 100 g Cocoa powder
• 75 g Carob flour
• 15 g Acai Berries
• 5 g Ashwagandha – the most precious Ayurveda plant for hormonal balance
• 75 g Cocoa butter
• 1 tbsp Agave syrup
Melt cocoa butter first, melting temperature must not exceed 42°C (108°F). Put all the ingredients into a blender, mix them, and make a big heart-shaped cake afterwards. Decorate it as you wish, and put it in a fridge for some time before you take delight in it.
This is one of our favorite raw chocolate cakes. It is quick and simple to make, and soooo delicious!
Bananas & Strawberries - Chocolate
• 1 bar (cca 200g) of at least 70% organic Chocolate
• pinch of ground Cayenne red pepper
• pinch of ground Salt flower
• pinch of ground Coriander
Quite simple: Put bananas and strawberries on sucker sticks, and dip them into the melted chocolate. Sprinkle dipped chocolate fruit sticks with ground salt flower, cayenne pepper, or coriander before chocolate gets hard. Put the sticks into a fridge for some time. When you serve them, explore your imagination. Really a small, delicious foreplay.
Protein White Raw Chocolate Cake
• 2 tbsp cold-pressed Coconut oil
• 3 tbsp Proteins from fermented sprouted raw Brown rice – it contains even
85% of extremely quality and easy absorbable amino-acids;
for muscle power of face and body
• 1 tbsp Mesquite powder
• small pinch of Himalayan salt
• 1 bar (cca 200 g) bio white Chocolate
• 1 tbsp Goji Berries
• ¾ tbsp Hemp seeds – ideal amino-acids ratio and extraordinary high
Mix the ingredients in a blender, make a round-shape cake afterwards, and decorate it. Put it in a fridge until the healthy raw food cake becomes hard.
Chocolate that Awakes and Revives Hormones
• 125 g raw Cocoa powder – it contains more than 300 ingredients that
• 100 g Mesquite powder – a holy plant, a natural sweetener, which doesn't
lift insulin level not for a little; an immune booster and youth tonic
• 100 g Cocoa butter
• pinch of Himalayan salt
Melt cocoa butter first (melting temperature must not exceed 42°C / 108°F), add other ingredients, and mix. Pour batter into cake tins, decorate them, and cool them down in a fridge. In less than 10 minutes, you can get the raw cake of cakes.
Raw Chocolate Tartufos
• 300 g white Almonds
• 125 g raw Cocoa butter
• 50 g bio raw Butter
• 125 g raw Cocoa powder
• ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
• ½ tsp Vanilla powder
• 6 Medjool Dates
• 1 tbsp Agave syrup – optional
• 1 tsp Maca powder
• 1 tbsp Coconut flour
Decoration - Variants:
• 1 tsp Chia seeds – a complete source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids
• 1 tsp Acai Berries powder – for shiny skin, strong immune system, and
• Lotus seeds – for super anti aging
• Apricot kernel seeds – for good health and long living
(but you should NEVER eat more than 6 seeds a day!)
• 1 tsp Sea Buckthorn powder – for elastic skin and beauty,
a vitamin B 12 mine
• 2 capsules Ginseng powdered – the king of superfoods, a sex power stimulant
• 1 tsp Angelica powder – the main super food for women
• Goji Berries – Mecca of antioxidants
• 1 tsp Cayenne pepper – for better circulation and mightiness
• 2 capsules Reishi Mushroom powder – holy food of immortality
Grind almonds first. You can do that in a coffee grinder or directly in a blender if it is strong enough.
Afterwards, melt both butters. Melting temperature must not exceed 42°C (108°F).
Mix all dough ingredients in a blender and distribute the batter to 10 equal parts.
Add to each part one of the superfoods, and use your inspiration for forming and decorating.
Yummy raw chocolate cakes for all chocolate lovers, don't you agree? Well, as you can see, for preparation you need a good blender. If you haven't got one yet, we advise you to check the incredible Blendtec HP3A Blender. We have one and it's just amazing.
And for more healthy and delicious ideas and recipes we recommend you to get yourself this wonderful Ebook:
Ultimate Raw Vegan Chocolate Recipes
Chocolate Desserts and Drinks,
Snacks, Soup and Salad Dressing, Crackers & Breakfast