Home Sinusitis Treatment Tips Effective Sinus Headache Relief
Efficient home sinusitis treatment would surely help your headache, running nose, sore throat, cough, and even fever.
Or will you rather wait until it goes away on its own?
We recommend the first option. These are namely quite clear sinusitis symptoms and very simple natural home remedies can cure them and bring you redemptive sinus headache relief.
As you know, sinusitis is inflammation of sinus cavities.
Sinus pressure headache and all other symptoms are consequences of that. Therefore, headache pills can ease your life a little bit, but they cannot cure the disease.
You should better find an efficient sinusitis treatment, which will help open your airways and cure inflammation naturally. That would also be the best sinus headache cure.
On natural-juicing-remedies we gathered different home sinusitis treatment tips. We cannot say, which one will help you and as a result ease your sinus pressure headache as well.
Depends first of all on the cause of the illnes you are suffering from. Anyway, sinusitis home remedies, which we present, have already helped many people. It is really worth a try.
Treatment Tips and Cures
Following natural treatments can be great cures for sinusitis:
Steam Inhalation Therapy
The inhaling procedure is very simple: You should put a towel over your head, lean down over a bowl with steamed preparation and inhale the steam.
For steam inhalation sinusitis treatment, you can prepare various natural preparations:
• Eucalyptus essential oil - Add 5-10 drops to a cup of boiling hot water and inhale.
• Ginger - Add fresh or dried ginger powder to boiling hot water and inhale.
• Garlic – Crush one garlic bulb, pour over 2 dl of boiling hot water, and inhale. You should repeat this sinusitis treatment 4-5 times a day. And … you should drink garlic preparation when it cools down.
• Common Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) – Soak cut up root in 2 l of water for 30 minutes and cook it afterwards for 5 minutes. Remove for 10 minutes, filter, and inhale the steam.
• Marjoram – Add two tbsp of marjoram to ¼ l of water and bring to boil. Remove for 10 minutes and inhale.
• Peppermint and Thyme – Prepare three tbsp of mixed herbs and pour over ½ l of boiling hot water. Inhale 4 times a day.
• Eyebright (Euphrasia) – Add two tbsp of the herb to ¼ l of water, cook for 5 minutes, remove for 3 minutes and inhale.
You can also soak a piece of absorbent cotton in steam preparation and put it into your nasal cavity.
For an efficient home sinusitis treatment, you can use organic ginger warming cream. You can buy it or you can easily make your own. Take one tsp of ginger powder, mix it with sufficient water quantity, and put the cream on your forehead. You can put some of the cream on your nose and cheekbones too.
Ginger cream can cause burning feeling on your skin. Do not worry, it is not dangerous; just wash it off with warm water. Be careful with your eyes, though, ginger cream should not come in touch with them.
For the same purpose, you can use also sweet flag cream.
Acupressure will not only bring you headache relief, but it will also accelerate cleaning of your sinuses and so it will speed up efficient sinusitis treatment as well.
Herbal Sinusitis Home Remedies
There are many natural herbal openers, which efficiently release sinus passages, what consequently helps achieve sinus headache relief:
• Prepare a mixture of fresh ginger juice (or freshly scraped ginger root) and one tsp of honey. Take it 2–3 times a day.
• Mix one tbsp of honey and one tbsp of apple cider vinegar. Take it three times a day.
• Drink mixed tea, prepared from elder and linden flower. For better flavor, you can add some chamomile and mint.
Prepare a mild saline solution. Melt ½ tsp of salt (Himalayan salt, if possible) in ½ cup of warm water. Rinse your nose or drip some drops with a dripping-tube to each nasal cavity. Repeat several times a day.
• Herbal nasal irrigation
Garlic is proven sinusitis and sinus headache cure, very efficient but not pleasant. It works really effectively; it literally almost opens your head.
Prepare garlic juice. Drip some drops with a dripping-tube to each nasal cavity. Lean your head back for 5 minutes so that garlic juice begins to work. Afterwards, sit upright and clear/ blow out your nose.
You should do this once a day, with more severe problems even three times, in the morning, at midday, and in the evening.
For sinus rinse, you can use Peppermint and Common Rue (Ruta graveolens) herbal preparation as well. Steam one tbsp of each herb with ½ l of boiling hot water. Irrigate nasal passages 4 times a day.
• You can also stick peeled garlic cloves into your nasal cavities and inhale. However, you must be careful not to put them too deep, you should be able to remove them without any problem.
Organic Sinus Headache Treatment
• Prepare cream: mix one tsp of cinnamon and some water and put it on sore areas.
• Proven natural cure for sinus headache is a pot cheese compress: Warm up (organic and untreated) pot cheese over the steam. Spread it on a piece of gauze 1-2 finger thick, and fold it a few times. Put it into a strainer and warm it up over the steam.
Put the compress on the sinus area. Put a domestic foil over the compress and wrap/cover it up with a woolen scarf. You should rest with the compress on for at least 20 minutes. Remove the compress and stay in a warm place. You should repeat this sinus headache treatment constantly for one week.
• Horseradish contains many of mustard acid’s glycosides and, therefore, it is important natural antibiotic. According to people’s wisdom, it is particularly useful as organic cure for different respiratory diseases, in natural sinusitis treatment; as well as for healing of urinary tract and kidney infections.
Preparation of this amazing sinus headache remedy is very simple: Strew some sugar or honey over freshly grated horseradish and that’s it. This organic sinus headache medicine helps also with stomach and intestine problems, with common cold and cough, and it lowers body temperature, too.
A compress prepared from a horseradish root helps ease a headache, a toothache, joint pain, stinging chest pain, and asthma.
The best prevention for sinusitis and sinus headache is to avoid possible triggers like dust, pollen, smog, dirty air, and smoke, including cigarette smoke. You should also remove all fungi from your bathroom, kitchen, and other humid rooms, especially if you suffer from allergic fungal sinusitis.
Spend Holidays at Sea
From my own experiences, I can tell that I have to spend every summer at least ten days at sea to stay healthy over the year. If not, I surely get ill at least twice during winter.
Sea climate is wholesome for our whole bodies, especially for the respiratory tract. Go to the seaside, breathe deep, amazing sea air scents will clean all your respiratory organs.
And … enjoy swimming in the biggest mild natural “saline solution”. Put your head in the water, suck the water through your nose, and spit it out. In the beginning, you will surely find it unpleasant, but you will get used to it.
In such a way, you can clear your sinus cavities and prevent sinusitis in the best way possible. I can tell you, it works just amazingly.
Do not forget about water, every single body cell needs it. Water provides them food and flushes the toxins from the body. Therefore, it is essential for prevention and sinusitis treatment, too.
For normal function of our lungs, we all need moisture in the air. Everybody uses up a few cups of water every day only for breathing; on an average fall day, we use up 3-4 cups of water, on a hot summer or cold winter day even 2-3 cups more.
Nasal mucous membrane plays a very important role in defending against sicknesses. Symptoms like sinus inflammation, nasal bleeding, and allergies get worse, if it drains too much.
Vitamins and Minerals
For successful and effective sinusitis treatment and prevention, you must not forget about nutrition. Vitamins and minerals must be an essential part of it, if you want to achieve a better immune system. Also for that reason, you should include fresh fruits and vegetables in your nourishment.
And even better … with fresh fruit and vegetable juices and homemade smoothies you will get liquid and lots of essential minerals and vitamins.
These healthy all natural drinks, prepared from organic grown fruits and veggies, with various beneficial supplements and herbs, should surely be an amportant part of natural Sinusitis Treatment
This website is for informational purposes only. Based on information on this site you cannot give up medical attention. You should consult your doctor or other health care provider before you start with any new diet or treatment.